UPSC Recruitment 2023
The recruitment of 146 vacancies for various posts Which includes Research Officer, Assistant Director, Public Prosecutor, Junior Engineer (Civil), and others. Union Public Service Commission updated an official notification on the official webpage on 6th April 2023. For the respective recruitment Applicants are suggested to apply online from 8 April 2023 to 28 April 2023. Here below we are discussing UPSC Recruitment 2023 all details including Notification PDF, Eligibility Criteria, and many more.
Updated Notification- UPSC Recruitment 2023
Here we are given the direct link to UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates are advised to read the update notification regarding UPSC 2023 Recruitment because it contains detailed information for all the posts which includes the required Academic qualifications and age details and others.
Overview- UPSC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Various Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||146|
|Official Notification Date||6th April 2023|
|Online Apply Start||8th April 2023|
|End Date of Apply Application||28th April 2023|
Vacancy- UPSC Recruitment 2023
The vacancy detail for different Posts is mentioned below.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||58|
|Public Prosecutor in Central Bureau of Investigation||48|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
|Assistant Director (Regulation & Information)||16|
|Research Officer (Naturopathy)||01|
|Research Officer (Yoga)||01|
|Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)||01|
|Assistant Architecture in the Office of Chief Architect||01|
Academic Qualifications Needed- UPSC Recruitment 2023
Research Officer (Naturopathy)
- Degree in Bachelor Naturopathy and Yogic Science period of five and half years from a certified Institute and University with an age limit of 35 years.
- Degree of Postgraduate in Naturopathy from a certified Institute and University.
Research Officer (Yoga), Ministry of AYUSH
- Degree of bachelor’s in yoga from a Certified Institution or University.
- Degree of master’s in yoga from a recognized University or Institute with an age limit of 35 years.
Assistant Director, Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Degree in Law from a certified University Seven years of work experience in dealing with legal aspects of Civil Aviation with an age limit of 40 years.
Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)
- Cost or chartered accountant and Management Accountant or Company Secretary Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master in business administration (Finance) or Master of Business Economics or Master of Commerce or bachelor’s in law with an age limit of 35 years.
Form Fees- UPSC 2023 Recruitment
The application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2023 category-wise is given below. While filling out the UPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2023, applicants are required to submit the application fee.
Official Link- UPSC Recruitment 2023
For 146 vacancies the online application link for UPSC 2023 Recruitment will be activated from 8th April 2023. Last date to apply online till 28 April 2023. The official link is given here www.upsconline.nic.in.
Apply Process- UPSC 2023 Recruitment
- Visit the official webpage of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Register and fill out the application form.
- After the document uploads pay the required fees.
- Then a dully-filled application will be submitted.
- Finally, do not forget to take a printout of the application for further use.
Read More: CCL Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The UPSC recruitment starts on 8th April 2023 and ends on 28th April 2023.
Q2. What are the fees for the UPSC exam?
Ans. The UPSC application fee for the applying exam is Rs. 25/- for the general category or OBC, for females and other categories have no fees.
Q3. How many candidates are selected in UPSC every year?
Ans. 180 IAS Officers are selected for the Indian Administrative Services each year through UPSC exams.