UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is believed to announce the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 for various Constable positions in the Uttar Pradesh Police. The UPPRPB will announce the recruitment process for Police Officer, Firefighter, and PAC positions. It is believed that there will be approximately 40,000 open positions for these positions. In April 2023, the UP Police Constable Notification 2023 will likely be posted on the official website.
Candidates will be able to register for the positions as the UP Police Constable Application Form 2023 will be made available next to the announcement. Candidates should first read the official notification to ensure they meet the minimum qualifications for the positions. The UPPRPB will release the UP Police Constable Exam Date 2023 later. Aspirants should check the official website, uppbpb.gov.in, daily for any updates on the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
Notification- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The Board has asked for offerings from reputable companies and agencies that have worked with UPSC, State PCS, or any other national or state government organization in the past to fill 37,000 UP Police Constable positions. On its official website, UPPRPB will soon post an official notice about the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
Before filing for the jobs, the candidates will need to read the notice carefully to make sure they meet the requirements. You can also see all the important dates for the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion board|
|Post name||Police constable, Fireman, and PAC|
|Online Registration||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written exam
|Salary||Rs.30000 to 40000|
Those who want to be UP Police Constables must know what they need to do to be eligible for the positions. The board has agreed on the following rules for who can be a UP Police Constable.
The candidate must have a 12th pass or an intermediate diploma from a recognized board as of the last date for form submission, or any comparable qualification approved by the government.
All men seeking such positions must be between 18 and 23 years old, and all women must be between 18 and 26 years old.
Those who want to apply for the position of UP Police Constable must pay an application fee. You can pay the application fee with a credit card, a debit card, or online banking. See the table below for the filing fees that need to be paid.
Selection process- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
There will be three steps to filling different positions.
- Online Written exam
- Those who did well on the online written test will take the Physical efficiency test.
- And the last one is the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification.
Apply Procedure- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Application Form 2023 will shortly be available on the official website, and candidates can fill it out by adhering to the instructions provided below.
- Candidates must first visit the UPPRPB’s official website, upprpb.gov.in.
- They will view all of the UPPRPB’s notices and announcements on the homepage.
- They must locate and click on the notification for the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Application Form 2023.
- Then they will be directed to a new website with detailed directions for completing the UP Police Application Form 2023.
- They can fill out the application form after reading the instructions.
- They will also be required to upload all required documents in the application form.
- They will next be required to pay the application cost via online banking.
- After they have completed all of these procedures, their application form will be submitted and they will be able to print it.
Read More: TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the age limit for UP police constable recruitment in 2023?
Ans. All men seeking such positions must be between 18 and 23 years old, and all women must be between 18 and 26 years old.
Q: How to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment?
Ans. Step-by-step instruction is given above to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment.