UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023
The application period for Civil Judges has now closed, according to the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. All candidates who successfully register on time are eligible for the next round of the recruiting process. So, after the application procedure, the officials begin to prepare the UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023 for the enrolled students, and it is finally released online on their official portal on April 15th. All enrolled candidates must download the Uttarakhand Civil Judge Hall Ticket and bring it to the test.
UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023
As planned, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will hold the UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam on April 30, 2023, in all of Uttarakhand’s 13 districts to fill 16 positions. UKPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2023 Candidates who have registered for the UKPSC Judicial Services Civil Judge Exam 2023 can now get it on the official site. The exam isn’t possible without the admit card, which has all the information you need about the day of the test. Here in the below section, we talk UKPSC Admit Card, How to Download it, and Many Other Things.
|Overview- UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|No of posts||16 posts|
|UKPSC Civil judge prelims admit card 2023||15th April 2023|
|Exam date of prelims||30th April 2023|
|Selection process||Prelims, mains, personal interview|
UKPSC Civil Judge Exam date
In the exam calendar, the conducting body has published the test date information and according to this, the exam is planned to be conducted on 30th April 2023. The officials will shortly publish a fresh announcement that will give an admit card as well as test instructions. The test is going to be held for the registered applicants only. The notification will be made available on UKPSC Portal.
Details to check- UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023
- Name of the candidate Applying
- Category and Gender of the Applicant
- Date of Birth, Application Number, and Roll Number of the Applicant
- The date of the first test
- When the preliminary exam will be given (Start time and End time)
- Time for applicants to get to the test site Name and address of the test site that they are assigned to Rules for applicants to follow during the test.
Guidelines on Exam Day- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Admit Card 2023
In the list below, we’ve put together all of the rules for the Uttarakhand Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2023.
- On the day of the exam, all applicants must bring a photo ID proof (such as a PAN card, a driver’s license, etc.) so that their identities can be checked.
- According to the UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023, the applicants must not bring any prohibited items to the exam Centre.
- After the time for reporting has passed, no one will be allowed to enter the exam Centre. So, all applicants must go to the places where their exams will be held.
Download – UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023
Simple steps to get your UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023 from the official website are listed below. If you want to download your Admit Card without any trouble, make sure to follow those steps.
- Visit www.ukpsc.nic.in or www.psc.uk.gov.in to find out more about the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC).
- Click on “Admit card” in the menu bar at the bottom of the home page.
- Now search for “Civil Judge Exam 2023” and click on the link to download it.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can enter the Application number you were given when you filled out the form and your date of birth.
- The Admit Card will be shown on the applicant’s screen.
- Download the UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card for 2023 and print it out for future use.
Read More: ssc mts admit card 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will be UKPSC Civil Judge Exam 2023?
Ans. 30th April 2023 is the Exam date of prelims UKPSC Civil Judge 2023.
Q. How many posts will be filled under UKPSC Civil Judge Exam 2023?
Ans. A total no of 16 posts will be filled under UKPSC Civil Judge Exam 2023.