SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has directed the Constable (General Duty) Examination from 10 January 2023 to 14 February 2023 at different examination venues. Soon after the completion of the examination, it released the Constable SSC GD Answer Key 2023 on its official portal digitalm.com. Through the common link of ww.ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download the SSC GD Answer Sheet 2023 which is available there. Candidates can also visit the official website digitalm.com to download the SSC GD response sheet 2023.
Download PDF – Constable SSC GD Answer Key 2023
Now, Aspirants can review their performance and get an idea of the marks that they will get in the end. Candidates are searching and requesting information regarding Answer Key PDF Download from many sources. The Staff Selection Commission department will soon provide the answer key on the website of SSC. The official SSC website allows candidates to view and download their answer key.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable General Duty|
|No. of Post||24,369|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date||10th January to 14th February 2023|
|Status of Constable SSC GD answer key||To be Released|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Constable SSC GD Answer Key 2023- Revised Exam Pattern
Tier 1 contains Multiple Choice Exams, online as per SSC GD Exam Pattern.
- There are 80 questions in the test, which are divided into 4 sections.
- SSC GD Constable Tier 1 Exam lasts for 60 minutes.
- To conduct the multilingual Computer Based Examination (CBE), only English and Hindi are used.
- In SSC GD Online Exam, there is a penalty of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- The level of questions in the online test will be that of High School (10th)
|Subject||No of Quest.||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
Constable SSC GD Answer Key 2023 Objection
Once the answer key is released and the responses are scrutinized, SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2023 objections can be raised, if any candidate finds any response incorrect. The objections must be raised within the prescribed time limit and a nominal fee as mentioned while raising the objections must be paid.
The objectors are required to attach evidence supporting their objection along with the response. After scrutiny of the objections, if the objection raised is found to be correct, the fees paid will be refunded and the final answer key will be prepared based on the final answer key, SSC GD Result 2023 will be prepared. To raise objections applicants, need to visit ssc.nic.in to complete the process.
Selection Process- Constable SSC GD
SSC GD selection process is based on.
- OWE (online written test)
- PST (physical standard test)
- PET (physical efficiency test)
Cut Off Marks – Constable SSD GD 2023
Staff Selection Commission selects only those applicants who have marks above the minimum cut-off marks required. The cut-off marks will be published on the same day as the result. The expected Cut Off marks are given below.
|Category||Cut-off Marks (Expected)|
Follow the Process to Download SSC GD Answer Key 2023
- Applicant should go first to the official website ssc.nic.in.
- The web page will be shown on your screen.
- Press the Answer key option.
- It will direct you to the new page after your click on the answer key.
- The Pdf format of constable SSC GD Answer Key 2023 will appear on your screen.
- To determine your probable score, click on the tab “Download” button of SSC Constable GD Answer Key 2023.
- You can also raise objections if you feel.
Read More: WBPSC Judicial Service Answer Key 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I download SSC GD Answer Key?
Ans. The following steps are given above in this article to download SSC GD answer key.
Q2. What is the lowest merit for SSD GD?
Ans. The minimum qualifying SSC GD Constable cut-off percentage is 35% for the General and Ex-servicemen category and 33% for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
Q3. How can I download SSC GD Scorecard?
Ans. Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in/. Find an option for the Scorecard SSC GD Constable & Rifleman Examination 2022-23 and tap on it. In the end, you must provide your Registration Number and Password and hit the Submit button to download the scorecard and check the marks.