The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission in OSSSC Recruitment 2023 is seeking qualified applicants for District Cadre Group C Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) positions. This recruitment notification has been posted on the official website. This recruiting activity has a total of 2753 open positions.
On May 1, 2023, the commission will begin accepting online applications. Through the official website, osssc.gov.in. Candidates can apply online. Registration for these positions is open until May 25, 2023. The deadline for submitting a completed online application form is May 30, 2023.
Before submitting an online application form for Multi-Purpose Health Worker Jobs, applicants should thoroughly review the detailed recruitment notification.
The PDF notification for Multipurpose Health Workers Recruitment 2023 is now accessible on the OSSSC website. Candidates can download the PDF and carefully read it to obtain all of the necessary recruitment information. The notification includes all relevant information about the recruitment, such as qualifying requirements, exam pattern, syllabus, application fee, and significant dates.
On April 29, 2023, the official notice for MPHW Recruitment 2023 will be posted on the OSSSC website.
|Organization Name||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multipurpose Health Workers|
|Notification release||29 April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written exam, document verification|
|Notification Release||29 April 2023|
|Online apply start||1 May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||30 May 2023|
|Written exam||16 July 2023|
Eligibility criteria- OSSSC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must have a +2 in any stream from the Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent qualification.
- Passed the Health Worker Female (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Training Course offered by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwifery Board or graduated from an INC-approved institution, either public or private.
- A candidate must have been registered with the Odisha Nursing & Midwives Council and have a valid registration certificate.
- applicant registered with any Employment Exchange in the District.
- More information can be found in the official notification.
Candidates must be at least 21 years old, and they must not be older than 38. Age concessions will be made in accordance with government regulations.
The chosen candidates will get a salary that ranges from Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 51,600 per month. In addition to this, they will also get other government-mandated advantages and allowances.
Selection process- OSSSC Recruitment 2023
The applicants who are qualified will be chosen based on how well they do on the written test and the document verification/oral interview. The time and place of this written test will be posted on the official website. Check the Odisha MPHW Recruitment notice for more information about the written test and other things.
Apply procedure- OSSSC Recruitment 2023
The OSSSC MHW Female Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will end on May 25, 2023, at 23:59 p.m. Candidates who do not complete the online submission of the OSSSC MHW Female application form by the deadline will not be considered, and no correspondence will be acknowledged.
- Applicants must meet all essential eligibility conditions (educational qualification, age limit, and so on) by the deadline for submitting the OSSSC MHW Female application form for the position for which they are applying.
- Candidates for OSSSC MHW Female Recruitment 2023 can apply between May 1 and May 30, 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the OSSSC MHW Female Online Form 2023.
- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details are all required documents for OSSSC MHW Female Recruitment.
- Ready Scan Documents for OSSSC MHW Female Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and so on.
- Please carefully check and preview all columns, before submitting the application form.
- They must submit their application If the candidate is required to pay the registration fee. If you do not have the required application fees, your form is incomplete.
- Applicant does not forget to Take a print of the completed form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date for OSSSC recruitment 2023?
Ans. 30 May 2023 is the last date for OSSSC recruitment 2023.
Q2. How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A step-by-step instruction is given above the article to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023.