Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
Itarsi Ordnance Factory has requested applications for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023 from qualified applicants for the position of Tenure-based CPW (Chemical Process Worker). A total of 100 positions will be filled as part of this recruitment campaign. Interested and qualified applicants should apply by May 5.
Notification- Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
The Ordnance Factory Itarsi Notification 2023 has been released for the recruitment of 100 Chemical Process Workers. Candidates are recommended to thoroughly study the whole notice pdf in order to fully comprehend the recruiting information. we have provided a direct link to Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2023 below section, For your convenience.
On its official website, the Ordnance Factory Itarsi announced the hiring of 100 Chemical Process Workers. Candidates can get a summary of the Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2023 below.
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Itarsi|
|Post Name||Chemical Process Workers|
|Online apply start||18 April 2023|
|Last date of apply||5 May 2023|
|Job location||Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh|
|Notification release||18 April 2023|
|Online apply start||18 April 2023|
|Last date to apply||5 may 2023|
Eligibility Criteria- Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
Ex-Apprentices of AOCP Trade with training or experience from Ordnance factories in making and handling explosives for the military, as well as Ex-Apprentices of AOCP Trade who were trained in Ordnance Factories of the old Ordnance Factory Board and have a NAC/NTC certificate from NCTVT (now NCVT).
Between 18 and 30 on April 1, 2023, for General Candidates
As per Govt. Rules, the upper age limit for candidates will be relaxed. For more information, you can look at Ordnance Factory Itarsi’s official Notification 2023
Selection Process- Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
- Candidates will be chosen in the order of merit based on their performance in the NCTVT and Trade Test/Practical test. Based on the overall marks received in NCTVT, the manufacturer will decide the cut-off percentage for calling applicants for trade tests.
- A merit list will be generated based on the combined marks obtained in the NCTVT Exam and the Trade Test/Practical Test.
- Marks in the NCTVT Exam and Trade Test/Practical Test will be weighted at 80% and 20%, respectively.
- In the order of merit, candidates who pass the NCTVT and Trade Test/Practical Test will be invited for Document Verification. The number of candidates invited for Document Verification shall be limited to the number of notified positions (by discipline or category).
- If candidates are rejected during the Document Verification process due to a lack of required documents/testimonials, or failing to meet the advertised criteria for Age, Qualification, Experience, and so on, Additional applicants will be asked for document verification in the order of merit (discipline/category). The number of additional candidates who will be invited for Document Verification will be restricted to the number of candidates who will be rejected.
Apply Procedure- Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
Candidates must download and print the Application Form, which they must then fill out using only BLOCK LETTERS. The candidate must read the detailed terms and conditions and check this website often for any other changes. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “TENURE BASED CPW PERSONNEL ON CONTRACT BASIS” must be written clearly on the envelope. Send your application, along with any other required documents and one extra picture that you have signed (on the back of the photo), to the following address only:
TO General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi, District: Narmada Puram, Madhya Pradesh, Pin: 461 122.
Read More: OSSSC Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the posts in the ordnance factory?
Ans. A total of 100 Chemical Process Workers’ posts are released in the ordnance factory.
Q2. What is the selection process for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The detailed selection process for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023 is mentioned in the above section of the article.