OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023
OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023 has issued a new announcement. Female and male candidates can apply online for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023. The UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification has been published on the PSC’s official website. A total of 224 positions have been advertised for both male and female candidates. Download the new Orissa Public Service Commission recruitment notification by clicking on the link provided below. Eligible candidates must meet all of the qualifying requirements outlined in the notification. Only qualified applicants may apply for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023. OPSC Group B Position Available 2023.
OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023
OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023 registration will begin on April 26, 2023, and online applications will be accepted through May 26, 2023. here, you will find comprehensive information about APSC Group B Recruitment 2023. This website contains important information on the eligibility, selection process, application procedure, salary, and recruitment of applicants enrolling for Odisha Public Service Commission Group B Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates will apply online through the APSC’s official website. Applicants must complete their applications before the application deadline.
While applying for PSC Recruitment 2023, all required information will be entered in a systematic manner. Applicants must read the application method outlined below during the application process. Apply Online for Odisha Public Service Commission Group B Recruitment 2023.
|Department||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Odisha Technical Education and Training Service (group B ) Exam|
|Last Date||26/05/ 2023|
Eligibility Criteria- Odisha Public Service Commission Group B Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Academic qualifications|
|Civil Engineering||First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering.|
|Electrical Engineering||First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Electrical Engineering.|
|Mechanical Engineering||First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Electrical and Telecommunications Engineering||First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.|
|Computer Science and Engineering||First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science & Engineering|
|Mathematics||First-grade math Mathematics Masters or equivalent|
|Physics||Mathematics First-class Master’s in Physics.|
|Chemistry||First-grade math Chemistry Masters or equivalent|
|Automobile Engineering||First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Automobile Engineering.|
|Chemical Engineering||If the candidate holds a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, a Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy Engineering with a first-class or equivalent is necessary.|
|Metallurgy||A Bachelors Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First Class or equivalent, is necessary.|
|Mining Engineering||First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Mining Engineering.|
|Geology||First-class geology degree.|
- A candidate must be at least 21 years old and no older than 38 years old on August 1, 2022, i.e. he or she must have been born no earlier than August 2, 1984 and no later than August 1, 2001.
- Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
- 500-mark written test. General English and General Knowledge will be covered in one 2-hour paper with 100 points (50 each). The exam is objective-based. Paper 1 and Paper 200 make up the 400-mark subject test. Each 3-hour paper will be objective-based. Candidates must answer questions in English.
- The interview will be conducted for 50 points by the commission.
- The merit list will be created by combining the scores from the written test and the interview.
Apply procedure- OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can submit their applications online.
- All the applicants go to the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Find and Download Job Notification
- Read the instructions before applying online.
- Fill out the application form with all of the required information, such as your name, father’s name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification, and so on.
- To obtain the registration number and password, follow the instructions and finish the registration process step by step.
- Upload a scanned copy of the documents in the size specified.
- Before submitting, one should preview the application form and thoroughly verify all of the columns.
- Make a copy of your application form for future use.
- Online applications must be received by May 26th, 2023.
- Before applying, the individual should thoroughly read the advertisement’s instructions.
Read More: OPSC Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the application fee for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There is no application fees for any category of candidate for Odisha Public Service Commission Group B Recruitment 2023.
Q2. What is the qualification required for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The post-wise qualification is mentioned above in the article for Odisha Public Service Commission Group B Recruitment 2023.
Read More: OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023