Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
The Odisha High Court just put out an Orissa High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 Notification to fill 88 Group D positions, including Orderly, Office Peon, Class-IV, and Mali jobs. On April 17, 2023, people will be able to apply online for jobs at the Orissa High Court. The Orissa High Court Vacancies 2023 are a great chance for people in Odisha who want to work for the government to do so. Those who are suitable can apply online at @orissahighcourt.nic.in. The Orissa High Court Online Form 2023 can be filled out until 11:59 p.m. on May 1, 2023.
Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
The High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 in the state of Orissa is a great chance for people who want to work at the Orissa High Court to get a job there. The Group D hiring process has begun, and people between the ages of 18 and 35 who are interested can apply online for 88 open positions on the official website.
A Preliminary Term, Written Test, and Viva-voce are all part of the Odisha High Court Peon Selection Process. Here we mentioned detailed information about the selection procedure. Furthermore, after selection, the postings will be on a contractual basis for the first two years.
|Organization Name||Orissa High Court|
|Employment Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Total Posts||88 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Orderly & Office Peon, Class IV, Mali in Group D Cadre|
|Apply Start||17 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||01 May 2023|
Eligibility criteria- Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Orderly and Office Peon||Class VIII should have been passed.
He or she should be knowledgeable and skilled in cooking, cleaning, housekeeping, and other domestic tasks.
He or she must be willing to work at all hours.
|Class IV||Should have passed the eighth.
He or she should be knowledgeable and skilled in cooking, cleaning, and other domestic tasks.
The individual must be willing to work irregular hours.
|Mali||Class VIII should have passed.
He or she ought to be skilled and knowledgeable enough in gardening.
A gardener must be educated and experienced in gardening, having either completed specialized training in the field or have worked on a government or private nursery or farm for at least three years.
- All candidates in this recruiting were between the ages of 21 and 35.
- Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
- Written Exam Skill Test (as required by the position)
- Document Validation
- Medical Evaluation
|Open/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.300/-|
|Online Apply Start||17 April 2023|
|Last Date of Apply||1 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card||Notified soon|
Apply procedure- Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
Candidates may apply online for the Odisha High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 at the official website. The application procedure is simple, and candidates can complete the application form by following the guidelines provided below. The online application site for the Peon and Mali positions is accessible from April 17th through May 1st, 2023. As a result, interested candidates must act quickly to apply before the deadline.
- Visit the Odisha High Court’s official website at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Navigate to the “Recruitment Corner” section of the homepage.
- Select “Examination Portal” from the drop-down menu. There you can find the link to the online application for the Peon position.
- Fill out the application form with complete and up-to-date information about yourself.
- Upload any relevant documents in the format specified.
- Submit the application form and, if applicable, the application fee.
- For future reference, save and download a copy of the application form and fee receipt.
- Wait for the recruitment agency to assess your application and contact you on the following steps in the selection process.
Read More: Gujarat Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 salary?
Ans. Rs. 4,750-14,680/- is the Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 salary.
Q: What is the Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 form application date?
Ans. 17 April 2023 is the Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 form apply date.