NIEPID Recruitment 2023
The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) has released an official notification for the post of Stenographer & Various to recruit 63 posts. So let us know the full details. The complete details of applications for recruitment in the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) are given in the below section. Applicants should complete the application form after reading all the information. Here in the table below, you have been given the brief details of the recruitment. You can check the complete details below along with the official notification of recruitment is also given. We advised the candidates to apply for the recruitment only after reading the official notification carefully.
|Overview- NIEPID Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||(NIEPID) The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Medical, clerk, steno and various posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply start||1st April 2023|
|Last date of apply||28th April 2023|
- Lecturer – 01 Post
- Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Junior Accountant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Typist – 02 Posts
- Library Clerk – 01 Post
- Physiotherapist – 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
You should refer to the official notification for complete details of the posts.
Academic Qualification- NIEPID Recruitment 2023
If you want to apply for the post, you must have the academic qualification that is given below.
- Lecturer: The candidate should have M.Sc. in Audiology and Speech Therapy. Two years of teaching research or clinical experience in the rehabilitation of the hearing impaired.
- Nurse: The candidate should have Any Graduate in Nursing with 2 years of Experience.
- Physiotherapist: The candidate should be BPT with 2 years’ experience
- Library Clerk: The candidate must have SSLC/Matriculation or its equivalent examination. Typing (English) 40 w.p.m. experience One year in Library / Counter.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Typist: Candidate must have 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Manual Type Writer.
- Junior Accountant: The candidate must have B. Com with a minimum of three years of experience.
- Stenographer: The candidate must have SSLC/Matriculation or its equivalent examination. Typing (English) 40 w.p.m. Shorthand (English) 100 w.p.m.
- Accounts Officer: The candidate must possess a degree from a recognized university.
Now we will look at the application fee for this recruitment – The application should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of the Director, NIEPID. There is no fee prescribed for SC/ST/Women/PH/category candidates.
Now let’s move to the selection process for this recruitment. As per the written test/ Walk-in-Interview, Merit List, and Final Selection The process will continue.
The application process is as follows.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this job through NIEPID’s official webpage https://www.niepid.nic.in/ from 30.03.2023 to 28.04.2023.
To know the complete application process, you should go through the official notification which the candidate can read on the official page or through the link that is given here. applications send to this Address: Director, NIEPID, Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad-500009
Read More: NPCIL Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I apply for NIEPID Recruitment 2023?
Ans a step-by-step easy process is given above in this article to apply for NIEPID Recruitment 2023.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for NIEPID Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 28th April 2023 is the end date to apply for NIEPID Recruitment 2023.