MPSC Recruitment 2023
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is looking for qualified individuals to fill the positions of a social welfare officer, House Master, Assistant Commissioner, and Director Ayush. It has announced 82 vacancies, which will be assigned to the specified post. It invited online applications beginning on May 15, 2023. Candidates must have a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline to be considered for the above-mentioned position. To apply for this position The deadline is June 5, 2023.
Candidates interested in applying for these government jobs in Maharashtra must meet the educational and experience requirements outlined in the MPSC Notification. From Rs.41,800/- to Rs.2,18,200/- The shortlisted candidates would receive an MPSC Salary package rang. The MPSC Vacancy is an excellent chance for people seeking a secure career in the Maharashtra government sector. Read the official notification to learn more about the MPSC Jobs Notification 2023.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group A, B Posts- Director- Ayush, Social Welfare Officer, House Master and Assistant Commissioner|
|Online apply Start||15 May 2023|
|Last date to apply||5 June 2023|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Name of the Post||Total posts|
|Social welfare officer||22|
- Qualifications listed in Part A, B, or C of the Schedule to the Maharashtra Medical Practitioners Act, 1961, as amended, and ten years of experience are required for the position of Director Ayush in the Directorate of Ayurved, Medical Education, and Drugs Department.
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./LAW and a postgraduate diploma or degree in social work or social welfare administration are required for the position of assistant commissioner for social welfare and relevant Group A, social justice, and special assistance.
- Social Welfare Science or Social Work Degree Required for Social Welfare Officer, Group B, Social Justice, and Special Assistance Department.
- House Master, Group B, Department of Social Welfare, Social Justice, and Special Assistance: B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., or B.J., with a degree in education and five years of experience.
In order to be considered for the position The following age requirements must be met by applicants. Please double-check your eligibility before responding to the job announcement.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Director Ayush||19 – 45 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner||23 – 38 Years|
|Social Welfare Officer||20 – 38 Years|
|House Master||20 – 38 Years|
- Candidates must pay an application fee.
- Candidates from the general category Rs.719/-
- Candidates from the Backward Classes / Economically Weaker Sections / Orphans / Handicapped Rs.449/-
|Director Ayush||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- PM|
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs. 49,100 – 1,55,800/- PM|
|Social Welfare Officer||Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/- PM|
|House Master||Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/- PM|
- Written test
As usual, the MPSC has asked applicants to apply online this time. Candidates can follow the steps below to submit their MPSC Recruitment 2023 form. The way To apply for an online form is detailed below. Aspirants can simply follow these procedures to successfully apply for MPSC online.
- Visit the MPSC website at https://www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Look for the Career/Advertising menu.
- Find and click on the Director, Assistant Commissioner Job Notification.
- Download and read the MPSC Director job announcement.
- Check your eligibility and proceed.
- Select the registration/application form.
- Provide accurate information and upload all required papers.
- Pay the applicable application fees.
- Print a copy of your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How many posts are released in MPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 82 posts of Group A, B Posts- Director- Ayush, Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Commissioner, and House Master are released in MPSC Recruitment 2023.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 5 June 2023 is the last date to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2023.
Q3. What is the qualification needed to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The post-wise qualification is mentioned above in the article to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2023.