JPSC Recruitment 2023
The commission began accepting applications on March 31, 2023, for a total of 771 Medical Officer positions in 13 different departments. The application period for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 will end on May 2, 2023. Applicants can only submit the application form on the commission’s official website during the aforementioned submission deadlines. Then, by May 19, 2023, candidates must send a physical copy of their application, along with the necessary papers, to the commission’s offices.
In addition, the commission released the JPSC Recruitment for MO 2023 Notification. Before completing the online application, interested applicants should carefully read this information. We will provide more information about the recruiting procedure for this advertised position throughout this article.
JPSC Recruitment 2023 will be released on March 26th, 2023, for 771 Medical Officer posts. We have compiled a list of the most important details for Jharkhand public service commission Recruitment 2023.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical officer|
|Online Apply Start||31 March 2023|
|Last Date of Apply||2 May 2023|
On the official website, www.jpsc.gov.in/, for 771 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer on March 26th, 2023 against Advt. No. 03/2023 JPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification is available. Candidates can access the official notice pdf by clicking on the link provided above.
|Notification Released||26 March 2023|
|Online Apply Start Date||31 March 2023|
|Last Date of Apply||2 May 2023|
|Last Date for Payment||4 May 2023|
The educational requirements for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- Applicants must have completed a postgraduate degree or diploma in a program such as MD, MS, DNB, or M. Ch/ DM.
- Applicants must have obtained the relevant qualification from medical institutes recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Applicants must also be registered as doctors with the council.
- The minimum age is 25 years.
- The age limit for UR candidates is 47 years.
- The age limit for OBC/BC/EWS candidates is 45 years.
- SC/ST applicants must be at least 50 years old.
Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
Selection Process- JPSC Recruitment 2023
- Education Interview
- Verification of documents
- Other Process
Application Fees- JPSC Recruitment 2023
The following steps contain information about the application fee that applicants must include with their application. The applicants can pay the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment application fee using online payment methods and challan.
- For UR, EWS, OBC (Schedule I), and BC (Schedule II): Rs.600/- + Bank Charges For SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 150/- + Bank Fees for People with Disabilities: Nil
- Online Payment Methods: Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, SBI Collect.
Apply Procedure – JPSC Recruitment 2023
- To begin, go to the commission’s official website at http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
- Tap the “Online Applications” button on the portal’s homepage.
- Select the relevant choice for the Medical Officer online application on the commission’s application portal.
- Following that, on the page dedicated to the post’s application process, select new registration.
- This option will direct applicants to the post’s registration form.
- Applicants will receive their login credentials after completing the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload the relevant documents using these credentials.
- After completing the application form, candidates must double-check all of the supplied information for any errors.
- Applicants can now pay the application fee and submit the application fee.
- Following that, the applicants must take a printout of the submitted application form and place it, along with the needed documents (self-signed by the applicants), in an envelope.
- Now, write the advertisement number and post name on the envelope and mail it to the address below.
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001, Controller of Examinations.
Read More: OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many vacancies are released under JPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total no of 771 vacancies is released under Jharkhand public service commission Recruitment 2023.
Q: What is the post available under JPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Medical officer and many other posts are available under Jharkhand public service commission Recruitment 2023.