IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is in charge of regulating and licensing the Indian insurance and reinsurance industries. IRDAI has announced 45 Assistant Manager vacancies to be filled through IRDAI Recruitment 2023 for a variety of departments. The IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Online Registration Process Began on April 11th, 2023 at The Official Website www.Irdai.Gov.In. Candidates Who Meet the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Submit Their Online Applications Before the Deadline.
Overview- IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Online application starts||11th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
On April 11, 2023, an official IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 was issued in response to Advt. No. HR/Recruitment/Apr/2023, announcing 45 vacancies for Assistant Manager positions. Detailed advertising is available at www.irdai.gov.in and includes complete information on eligibility, selection procedure, exam pattern, remuneration, vacancies, and much more. To read the IRDAI AM Notification pdf.
Important Dates– IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
|Notification release||11 April 2023|
|Online apply start||11 April 2023|
|Last date to Apply||10 May 2023|
|Admit card 2023||Notified soon|
|Exam date 2023||Notified soon|
Aspirants should keep in mind that the reference date for calculating the age limit is May 10, 2023, which is also the deadline for applying online. The upper and lower age limits are listed below.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 21 Years
- 30 years old is the maximum age limit.
Selection Process – IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
The selection process for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment is divided into three parts, which are as follows:
- Phase I – Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): This is a qualifying exam for Phase II – Descriptive Examination.
- Descriptive Paper (Phase II): It will consist of three papers (Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3).
- Interview Phase III
IRDAI has announced 45 Assistant Manager openings to be filled this year through IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
The application fee is Rs. 750 for General, OBC, and EWS categories, and Rs. 100 for SC, ST, and PWD. The costs must be paid exclusively online.
Candidates should be aware that the registration procedure began on April 11, 2023, and that the deadline to apply online is May 10, 2023. Check out the steps below for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Application Process.
- Open your browser and navigate to www.irdai.gov.in.
- click the “About Us” link, On the homepage.
- Go to “Careers”>> “Notifications/Vacancies“.
- Enter the relevant information and press the “Apply”
- A new page appears, where you must enter your educational qualifications, age limit, and other information.
- Upload the necessary documents in the specified size and format.
- submit your completed IRDAI Application Form 2023 and Pay the application fees before the deadline.
Read More: EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How many vacancies are out of IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Total of 45 vacancies are out for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
Q2. Is the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment notification released?
Ans. Yes, the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment notification release.
Q3. What is the salary of the IRDAI Assistant Manager?
Ans. Rs.44500-89150/- is the salary of the IRDAI Assistant Manager.
Q4. What is the age limit for IRDAI Assistant Manager?
Ans. The age limit is mentioned above in this article for IRDAI Assistant Manager.