About: India Post Office
India Post is a government-owned postal system in India that has a history dating back to the British Raj. Now, it is counted as one of the biggest employers in the country with a workforce of more than 4 lakh people. India Post assigns thousands of employees each year for different positions all over the country. India Post will be recruiting for various posts in 2023 including Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff. Candidates who are interested in working with India Post must know the eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, and other important details.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023
According to the India Post Office Recruitment 2023, a Total no. of 98000+ vacancies will be announced by the Postal Department. Interested candidates can apply through India Post’s main website before the last date. Candidates must read all details related to eligibility, criteria, and recruitment before applying, for read details related to India Post Office Recruitment 2023 notification, the link to the official release is given below. For detailed information regarding qualification, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, and other details candidates are suggested to check the official notification released by India Post.
Overview India Post Office Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||India Post Office|
|Post Name||Postman, Mail guard, MTS|
|Released by||Ministry of Communications|
|No. of vacancy||98000+|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th, Graduate, PG|
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years|
|Recruit Level||National Level|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Merit List|
|India Post Office 2023 Recruitment Date of Application||March 2023|
|India Post Office 2023 Recruitment End Date of Application||April 2023|
|Correction Window||April 2023|
|India Post Office 2023 Exam Date||May 2023|
|Release Date of Admit Card||10 Days Before the Exam Date|
Eligibility Criteria- India Post Office Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Postman||Applicant passed from 10th or 12th from Certified Board|
|Mail Post||Applicant Passed from 10th or 12th from Certified Board or University and candidate should have knowledge of basic computers|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Applicant Passed from 10th or 12th from Certified Board or University and candidate should have knowledge of basic computers|
Form Fee for India Post Office Recruitment 2023
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ BC/ ST||Rs. 000/-|
Document Needed- India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Academic Certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate and Age proof
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- ID Proof like voter card, Aadhaar card
- Proof of Candidate Address
- Photos in Passport size
- Certificate of experience if the candidate has (if applicable)
- NOC from Current Employer (if applicable)
Candidates must read the official notification for the specific documents that are required for the post and candidates must check all documents are up-to-date and valid.
Selection Process- India Post Office Recruitment 2023
|Post name||Selection Process|
|Postman and Mail Guard||The selection process Includes of a written test of 100 marks, which further includes questions on General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Regional Language. The examination duration is 2 hours.|
|MTS||The selection process includes of a written test of 100 marks, which further includes questions on General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Regional Language. The examination duration is 2 hours.|
|Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant||The selection process includes of a written test of 200 marks, further including questions about General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Reasoning Ability. The examination duration is 2 hours|
Online Apply Process- India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on the “Careers” or “Recruitment” Section.
- Check the updated recruitment notification for the post you want to apply.
- Applicants must read the official notification patiently, which will include all information like eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, and important dates.
- Make sure that the applicant accomplishes the eligibility criteria for the position you want to apply for.
- If the candidate is found eligible yourself, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill out the essential details like name, DOB, Academic qualification, and work experience etc.
- Upload needed documents like your photo of candidates, signature, and other documents.
- Application fee will be paid by the candidate according to the instructions.
- Review the application form very Patiently and submit it.
- Do not forget to Take the hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
Read More: PSPCL Clerk Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date for India post-recruitment 2023?
Ans. India Post Office Recruitment 2023 End Date of Application is April 2023.
Q2. What is the qualification needed for India post-GDS?
Ans. Applicants must pass high-level and metric-level exams for this post.
Q3. What is the age limit for India post office recruitment 2023?
Ans. The age limit falls between 18 to 32 years for India post office 2023 recruitment.