The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently announced the recruitment notification for Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) positions in 2023. This article aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the recruitment process, including important details such as vacancy distribution, eligibility criteria, the application process, selection procedure, exam pattern, admit card release, result declaration, and more. If you are aspiring to join the HPSC as an AEE, this article will guide you through the entire process.
Overview of HPSC AEE Recruitment 2023
The HPSC AEE recruitment is a highly sought-after opportunity for engineering graduates in Haryana. This year, the commission has opened 45 vacancies for the AEE role across various departments. The recruitment process is designed to select talented individuals who possess the required skills and knowledge to contribute effectively to the development of the state.
Conducting Authority: Haryana Public Service Commission
Name of Department: Haryana State Pollution Control Board (HSPCB)
Post Name: Assistant Environmental Engineer (AEE)
Advt. No.: 24/2023
Apply Online Starts: 08 June 2023
Last Date to Apply: 28 June 2023
Job Location: Haryana
Selection Process: Written Test | Interview
HPSC Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in.
The 45 AEE vacancies are distributed across different engineering disciplines and categories. The detailed vacancy distribution is as follows:
- Civil Engineering – 20 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 12 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 8 posts
- Electronics Engineering – 3 posts
- Other Engineering disciplines – 2 posts
To be eligible for HPSC AEE recruitment, candidates must meet certain criteria in terms of age, educational qualification, and experience. The eligibility requirements for the AEE position are as follows:
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 21 and 42 years.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- Experience: Some posts may require specific years of experience in the relevant field.
To apply for the HPSC AEE recruitment, candidates need to follow a step-by-step application process. The process involves:
- Online Registration: Visit the official HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in and complete the registration process by providing the required details.
- Application Form: Fill in the application form with accurate information, including personal and educational details.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, and photographs.
- Application Fee: Pay the prescribed application fee through the provided online payment gateway.
- Submission: Review the filled-in application form and submit it online before the deadline.
The selection process for HPSC AEE recruitment consists of multiple stages to assess the candidates’ knowledge, skills, and suitability for the role. The selection procedure includes:
- Preliminary Examination: Candidates will have to appear for a preliminary examination, which will consist of objective-type questions related to their respective engineering disciplines.
- Main Examination: Qualified candidates from the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear for the main examination, which will be more comprehensive and in-depth.
- Interview: Based on the performance in the main examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round. The interview will assess their overall personality, communication skills, and suitability for the position.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
To prepare effectively for the HPSC AEE recruitment examination, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus. The examination pattern may include subjects such as:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Technical Subject (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics)
- English Language
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
Admit Card and Exam Date
The admit card for the HPSC AEE recruitment examination will be released on the official website a few weeks before the exam date. Candidates can download their admit cards by entering their registration number and other required details. The admit card will contain important information such as the exam date, time, venue, and instructions for the examination.
Result and Merit List
After the completion of the examination and interview process, HPSC will release the results and merit list on its official website. The merit list will include the names of candidates who have qualified for the AEE position based on their performance in the selection process. Candidates can check their results and download the merit list from the website.
Pay Scale and Benefits
Selected candidates for the HPSC AEE position will receive an attractive salary package along with various benefits and allowances. The pay scale for AEE positions in Haryana is in line with the government guidelines and offers a promising career growth opportunity.
Preparing for the HPSC AEE recruitment requires diligent planning and focused efforts. Here are some preparation tips to enhance your chances of success:
- Understand the Syllabus: Gain a thorough understanding of the exam syllabus and focus on the key topics for each subject.
- Create a Study Plan: Prepare a well-structured study plan and allocate sufficient time for each subject.
- Practice Previous Year Papers: Solve the previous year’s question papers to get acquainted with the exam pattern and identify areas of improvement.
- Mock Tests and Online Resources: Take mock tests and utilize online resources for additional practice and self-assessment.
- Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the examination and practice solving questions within the given time frame.
Read More: NLU Meghalaya Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can candidates from other states apply for HPSC AEE recruitment?
Ans. Yes, candidates from other states are eligible to apply for the HPSC AEE recruitment. However, they must fulfill the specified eligibility criteria and meet the required educational qualifications.
Q2. What is the age relaxation for reserved category candidates?
Ans. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be provided as per the government norms and policies. Specific details regarding age relaxation can be found in the official recruitment notification released by HPSC.
Q3. Is there any negative marking in the HPSC AEE examination?
Ans. Yes, there is a provision for negative marking in the HPSC AEE examination. For every incorrect answer, a certain number of marks will be deducted as per the examination pattern. Candidates should attempt only those questions they are confident about to avoid unnecessary deductions.
Q4. Are GATE scores considered for HPSC AEE recruitment?
Ans. Currently, there is no official information regarding the consideration of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) scores for HPSC AEE recruitment. The selection process primarily consists of a preliminary examination, a main examination, and interview rounds.
Q5. How can I download my admit card for the HPSC AEE examination?
Ans. To download the admit card for the HPSC AEE examination, candidates need to visit the official website of HPSC. Look for the “Admit Card” or “Hall Ticket” section and enter the required details such as registration number, date of birth, and any other specified information. Once submitted, the admit card will be available for download. It is advisable to keep a printed copy of the admit card for future reference.
The HPSC AEE 45 Posts Recruitment 2023 presents a promising opportunity for engineering graduates to join the Haryana Public Service Commission. This article provided a comprehensive overview of the recruitment process, including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, the application process, selection procedure, exam pattern, admit card release, result declaration, and more. If you aspire to become an Assistant Executive Engineer, make sure to stay updated with the official HPSC website and start your preparation well in advance to increase your chances of success.