Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023
HSSC is given the alert notification for the recruitment of Haryana police constables in April 2023. This includes the posts of 5000 male and 1000 female constables. Only candidates who have passed the Common Entrance Test (CET) exam will be able to apply for these posts. Out of these applications, Haryana Staff Selection Commission will call 6 or 7 % of candidates for physical tests. All candidates make sure to apply on or before the last-mentioned dates. All information regarding Haryana police constable recruitment 2023 is given below.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023 detail
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Male & Female Constable (General Duty), Sub Inspector|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||₹ 21700-69100/- (As Per 7th CPC Pay Matrix)|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Haryana Police Recruitment 2023|
Important Dates For Apply Post
|Start date for application||April 2023|
|Last date to apply||Updated soon|
|Haryana Police Constable Mains Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
Haryana Police Constable Post, Eligibility and Qualification Details:
|Maximum age limit||18 years maximum|
|Maximum age limit||25 years|
|Maximum age limit||21 years maximum|
|Maximum age limit||27 years|
Academic Qualification required
The candidate must be a citizen and resident of Haryana and Haryana Police Constable Recruitment
- The candidate must have completed graduation from, or have earned an equivalent degree from, a recognized college or institution.
- Sanskrit/Hindi at the matriculation level or higher.
- The candidate compulsory completed the 12th grade (10+2) from the certified board, university, or its equivalent.
- Hindi/Sanskrit at matriculation level or above.
Selection Procedure For The Post Of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Here below following steps are declared for the selection process.
- CET (Common Entrance Test) Written Exam
- candidates are shortlisted based on CET score
- Then proceed for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application fee structure
For Sub Inspector Post Fee Structure
- Men and women (Non-Resident of Haryana) – Rs. 150/-
- Women resident of Haryana – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC men resident of Haryana – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC women resident of Haryana – Rs. 18/-
For Constable Post Fee Structure:
- Men/women (non-resident of Haryana) – Rs. 100/-
- women of Haryana Resident – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC Men of Haryana Resident – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC women of Haryana Resident – Rs. 13/-
Payment methods include SBI net banking, e-challan, and credit or debit cards from any bank.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the constable recruitment 2023 is mentioned below.
- Haryana police constable exam paper is based on the 10+2 level.
- The questions come in objective form.
- Total of 100 questions will be solved over 90 minutes.
- Medium of the question paper will be both English and Hindi language.
- To check the basic knowledge of computers 10 questions are also there to solve.
- The is no negative marking in the Haryana constable written test.
How To Apply Online For The Post Of Haryana Police Recruitment 2023
The following steps are mentioned below to apply for the post
- Check if the candidates have a valid CET Haryana Scorecard with grades higher than the cutoff grades
- Click the Apply Online Link Below
- Fill out the request form
- Upload required documents
- payment fees
- Print the request form
Read More: Up Police Constable Recruitment 2023
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What is the age limit for the Haryana police constable exam?
Ans. The minimum and maximum age for all applicants applying as Haryana Police Constables is 18 and 25 years respectively.
Q2. How much Hight is required for Haryana police?
Ans. The minimum height required for Haryana Police Constable male candidate is 170 cm and 158 cm for female candidates.
Q3. Is CET compulsory for Haryana Police Constable?
Ans. Applicants who applied for Haryana Police Constable Exam will be shortlisted based on CET Score. Then based on their CET score, they will have to appear for Mains written test.
Q4. What is the first salary of a Haryana constable?
Ans. The pay scale of the Haryana Police ranges from INR 21,700 and INR 69,100 depending on the post.
Q5. What is the salary of group D in Haryana?
Ans. The pay scale for HSSC Group D is from INR 16,900 to INR 53,500.