DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
The official notification for the recruitment of 65 skilled and eligible candidates for the post of Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper has been released by the Department of Purchase and Stores (DPS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). Eligible candidates are suggested to fill out the online application form for DPS DAE Recruitment before the last date 15th May 2023. Here we are given the all details about DPS DAE Recruitment 2023, in the below section.
Updated Notification – DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
Before applying for DPS DAE Recruitment candidates are advised must go through the details. For 65 vacancies of Junior Purchase Assistant / Storekeeper Posts has been released DPS DAE Notification 2023 on its official webpage with complete information about eligibility criteria, salary, vacancy, job profile, and other details.
|Overview– DPS DAE Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Director of Purchase and Stores and the Department of Atomic Energy|
|Post Name||Jr. Purchase Assistant/ Storekeeper|
|No of Posts||65|
|Online Apply Start||22nd April to 15th May 2023|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Paper 1(Objective Test)
Paper 2(Descriptive Test)
|Salary||Level 4(Rs.25500-Rs. 81100)|
Important Dates- DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
|Notification Release Date DSP DAE||16th April 2023|
|Online Apply to Start DSP DAE Recruitment||22nd April 2023|
|End Date for Apply DPA DAE recruitment||15th May 2023|
|Last Date for Fees Submit||15th May 2023|
|DSP DAE Admit Card 2023||June 2023|
|DPS DAE Exam Date 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
Eligibility – DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Interested candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. Those candidates cannot apply for the post If they are not eligible as per the announcement. Here We have given below the details of the eligibility criteria.
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. Or
- Commerce Graduation with 60% Marks. Or
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Computer Science with 60% marks from Govt recognized Universities/Institutions.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Jr. Purchase Assistant / Storekeeper||18-27 Years|
As per government rules and regulations Permissible relaxation in the upper age limit is provided to reserved categories.
Selection Process- DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
The selection process for DPS DAE recruitment includes the following steps.
- Level-I Written Test (Objective Type)
- Level-II Written Test (Subjective Type)
- (DV)Document Verification
- Medical Test.
Online Apply Link- DPS DAE Recruitment
From 22 April 2023 to 15 May 2023 Candidates who are interested in 65 vacancies to be filled through DPS DAE 2023, Recruitment must submit their online application form. Here we are given the Direct link to apply for DPS DAE 2023 Recruitment, for the applicant’s convenience.
Apply Process- DPS DAE Recruitment
- Open the official webpage of DPS DAE at dpsdae.gov.in.
- Candidate to generate a new Login ID by Clicking on its New Registration.
- Login ID and Password will be sent to the registered mail of the candidate after a successful registration.
- Applicants Fill out the DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Application Form with all required details.
- In the prescribed format candidate Upload all the necessary documents.
- As per your category the next step is to make the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the DPS DAE Recruitment Application Form and candidates do not forget to take a printout of it for future use.
Read More: UPSC Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How many vacancies are released under the DPS Department of atomic energy recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total no. of 65 vacancies is released under DPS DAE recruitment this year.
Q3. How can I apply for DPS DAE recruitment 2023?
Ans. A step-by-step detailed application submission process is mentioned above in this article for candidates.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for the Department of atomic energy recruitment 2023?
Ans. 15 May 2023 is the last date to apply for the Department of atomic energy recruitment 2023 through online.