CG Vyapam Vacancy 2023
The Government of Chhattisgarh’s Department of School Education has issued a notification for CG Vyapam Vacancy 2023. The recruitment effort aims to fill 12489 Assistant Teacher, Teacher, and Lecturer positions. This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified applicants looking for government teaching jobs in Chhattisgarh. Candidates interested in applying for the CG Teacher Recruitment 2023/ Chhattisgarh Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be able to do beginning on May 6, 2023. The CG Teacher Online Form link is now working and will stay so until May 23, 2023.
On May 4, 2023, a brief notice about Chhattisgarh Teacher Recruitment 2023 was put on the official website. Before applying for the Chhattisgarh Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates should carefully read the official notice. The official website has a separate page with information about each job (Assistant Teacher, Teacher, and Lecturer). As of May 6, 2023, the link to apply is live. Below is the link to the official notice for Chhattisgarh Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Overview- CG Vyapam Vacancy 2023
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Department||Department of School Education, govt. of Chhattisgarh|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher, Teacher, and Lecturer|
|Job location||Bastar and Surguja Division, Chhattisgarh|
|Online apply start||6 May 2023|
|Notification Released Dates||4 May 2023|
|Online Apply Start||6 May 2023|
|Last date to apply||23 May 2023|
|Correction Dates||24- 26 May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria- CG Vyapam Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Lecturer||Master’s Degree with a second-class grade in the relevant topic from a recognized university.
|Assistant Teacher||12th class or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board/university is required.
D. Ed/B. Ed/D. El. Ed from a reputable institution.
TET Paper I was passed.
|Teacher||Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% in the relevant disciplines and overall.
A D. Ed/B. Ed/D. El. Ed degree from a recognized university is required.
TET Paper II was approved.
The minimum and maximum age limits for candidates applying for the CG Teacher Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- The minimum age is 21 years old.
- Age Limit -35 years
- The ST/SC category received a 5-year age relaxation, while the OBC category received a 3-year relaxation.
- 350/- for general candidates
- OBCs: Rs. 250/-
- 200/- for SC/ST/HC
- Online payment mode
Apply Procedure- CG Vyapam Vacancy 2023
- Visit the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board’s (CGPEB) official website at http://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/ or https://eduportal.cg.nic.in/ and look for the link “CGPEB Teacher Recruitment” or “CG Vyapam Shikshak Recruitment” on the homepage.
- Read the notification carefully and make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Click the “Apply Online” button.
- Register by entering basic information such as your name, email address, mobile number, and so on.
- After registering, login with your credentials and carefully fill out the application form with all of the essential information.
- Upload scanned copies of your portrait, signature, and other required documents in the format and size specified.
- Pay the application fee using any of the offered payment methods.
- Examine the application form before clicking the submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the minimum age limit for the CG Vyapam teacher Vacancy 2023?
Ans. The minimum age is 21 years old.
Age Limit -35 years
Q2. What is the starting date of the CG Vyapam teacher Vacancy 2023 recruitment?
Ans. 6 May 2023 is the starting date of the CG Vyapam teacher Vacancy 2023.
Q3. How many vacancies are released for CG Vyapam teachers for 2023 recruitment?
Ans. Total 12489 vacancies are released for CG Vyapam teachers 2023 recruitment.
Q4. How can I apply for CG Vyapam teachers 2023 recruitment?
Ans. A point are mentioned above in the article to apply for CG Vyapam teachers 2023 recruitment.