Bihar ITICAT Admission 2023
Admission to Bihar ITI has begun, as has the process of applying online for it; those applicants who are interested in gaining admission to Bihar ITI can apply through the link that is provided below, as can those interested in obtaining official information through the link that is provided below. Check out the official website for additional information. In this post, we have provided a step-by-step guide for explaining the crucial dates related to the Bihar ITI Entrance Exam, the documents required for application, eligibility, and the online procedure for application to the Bihar ITICAT Admission 2023.
Bihar ITICAT Admission Form 2023
Since the 15th of April 2023, applicants who are interested in taking the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test and meet the requirements can visit the official website to fill out the Application Form in an online format and submit it. Applicants must have a valid email address to submit their applications.
Candidates are required to submit the Application Form prior to the day that submissions will no longer be accepted. Candidates have to be required to fill in all of the required details in the Application Form with details that are correct and comprehensive.
Details- Bihar ITICAT Admission 2023
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Exam Name||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITI CAT)|
|Form Start Date||15/04/2023|
|Apply Last Date||13/05/2023|
Eligibility criteria- Bihar ITICAT Admission 2023
The department has preserved some eligibility requirements for the Bihar ITI Entrance Exam 2023. All of you would be allowed to apply for Bihar ITI Entrance Form Apply 2023 if you meet these qualifying requirements.
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have completed at least class 10th from a recognized institute.
- Math and science should be your subjects in 10th grade.
- To apply, the applicant must be at least 14 years old.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 17 years old for the Mechanic Tractor and Motor Mechanic Vehicle Course.
- There is no age limit for Retired Army Officers.
Application Fees- Bihar ITICAT Admission 2023
The Bihar ITI admission fee is established differently for candidates from different categories.
- General and OBC candidates750,
- SC and ST candidates 100,
- and PWD candidates 430
- The application fee can be paid online using a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI.
- The application fee can be paid offline using an e-challan
Applicants applying for the Bihar ITI entrance exam will need the following documents.
- The applicant’s Aadhaar card, their present email address, their 10th and 12th-grade report cards, and their Aadhaar card.
- The applicant’s Caste certificate
- Signature of the applicant that was scanned
- A recent picture of the applicant the size of a passport
- All of the applicant’s scanned files
Apply Procedure- Bihar ITICAT Admission 2023
We have provided a step-by-step approach for applying for Bihar ITI online:
- First, the candidate must go to the organization’s official website, which we have provided a link to below.
- When the first candidate arrives at the official website’s home page, he or she must register again.
- They must fill out all of the required information on the registration page. There, the email address and phone number must be validated. Then, click on submit.
- Following that, the candidate will be given a password and registration user ID, with which he or she will need to connect again to this website.
- After logging in, the application form will appear on the screen, where the candidate must input personal information such as name, address, Aadhaar card number, and so on.
- Then click on save and continue.
- The candidate must now upload a passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Keep in mind that the photograph should be in color and entirely clear. Then click on Save and Continue.
- The candidate must then correctly enter his or her educational details. Then, once more, click on save and continue.
- The candidate must double-check his application form after inputting all of the information in this manner by clicking on Preview your application.
- When all of the information is correct, the candidate must read the declaration, tick accept, and then click confirm and submit.
- Candidates must pay an application fee, which can be paid via net banking, debit card, credit card, or mobile banking.
- After making your payment in this manner, you can download your receipt and preserve your application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the eligibility criteria for Bihar ITI Admission?
Ans. The eligibility criteria is mentioned above for Bihar ITI Admission.
Read More: Indian army TGC recruitment 2023