Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
Bank of Baroda has issued an updated advertisement for 157 Specialist Officer vacancies in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023. Starting April 27th, 2023, eligible applicants can apply online for the Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2023-24 at https://www.bankofbaroda.in/. All information about the Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2023-24 is provided below.
Candidates interested in Bank of Baroda Vacancies can apply online by following the directions in this article. You can acquire the details about qualifying requirements by downloading the Bank of Baroda Notification PDF file using the link provided below. More information about the Bank of Baroda Recruitment is provided in the below section.
The Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released, and applicants interested in the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 can download the Bank of Baroda SO Notification PDF from the link provided below.
|Organization day||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|online Apply start||27 April 2023|
|Last date to apply||17 May 2023|
|Exam date||Notified soon|
Vacancy Details- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
The Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 says that BOB has made public 157 Specialist Officer positions. Check out the below to learn about the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 job openings by post.
|Post Name||No of post|
|Forex Acquisition and Relationship Manage||17|
Recruitment dates for Bank of Baroda vacancies are posted on the website, along with all the necessary information except for test dates and admit cards. The notice will be sent out on April 27, 2023, and the online entry forms will be available from April 27 to May 17, 2023. When recruiting staff members, it’s also important to check the number of open positions, which is 157. Interviews are part of the last step of the selection process.
|Online apply start||27 April 2023|
|Last date of apply||17 May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
- Relationship Management -IV – Graduation (in any subject) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma with Specialization in Finance (minimum one year study) are required. CA/CFA/CS/C MA preferred
Work Experience: Minimum of 10 years in public/private/foreign banks/financial institutions with good sales/relationship management experience in corporate credit.
- Relationship Management -III – Graduation (in any subject) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma with Specialization in Finance (minimum one year study) are required. CA/CFA/CS/C MA preferred
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in public, private, or foreign banks/financial institutions with a good background in sales/relationship management in corporate credit.
- Credit Analyst III: Bachelor’s degree (in any field) and a Master’s degree with a focus on finance or a CA, CMA, CS, or CFA.
Work Experience: At least 5 years of work experience in a bank, with at least 4 years in large/mid corporate credit in public/private/foreign banks/financial institutions with exposure to credit appraisal/processing/operations.
For More Information, candidates are suggested to read the notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Relationship Manager||28 to 42 years|
|Credit Analyst||25 to 35 years|
|Forex Acquisition and Relationship Manage||24 to 40 years|
The following criteria will be used to pick a specialist officer for Bank of Baroda through Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023:
- Online Written Exam
Apply Procedure- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
If the individual qualifies for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 by matching the eligibility criteria in full, the candidate must gather all essential papers and begin filling out the application form. Candidates must go to the official website to fill out the Bank of Baroda SO 2023 Registration Form. For this particular recruiting, there is no alternative way to apply. To apply, please read the Bank of Baroda SO 2023 Recruitment Steps.
- Visit the Bank of Baroda’s official website at bankofbaroda.in.
- Click on “Careers” on the homepage, which is located in the far-left corner at the bottom of the page.
- Then, click “Learn More” after selecting “Current Opportunities.”
- If the candidate wants to learn more about this position, he or she should select “Know More.”
- After you’ve gathered all of the necessary information, click the “Apply Now” button.
- For new users, click on the “New Registration” icon to get started.
- Click “Save and Next” to complete all six pages of the registration form.
- Finally, after uploading the document and paying the application fees, submit the form.
- Once you have registered for the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023, the registration ID and created password will be sent to the candidate’s email address.
- To access the candidate profile for other purposes, provide your registration number and the generated password.
- Make sure to print the document for future use.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What is the last date for online application for the Bank of Baroda SO recruitment 2023?
Ans. 17 May 2023 is the last date for online application for the Bank of Baroda SO recruitment 2023.
Q2. How to apply online for the Bank of Baroda SO recruitment 2023?
Ans. A step-by-step instruction is given above the article to apply online for the Bank of Baroda SO recruitment 2023.