APSC Recruitment 2023
Assam Public Service Commission published APSC Recruitment 2023 on its official website @apsc.nic.in on April 25, 2023. The commission has announced 30 Junior Manager posts through the Assam PSC Junior Manager Notification 2023.
The online application period for the Assam PSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 will begin on May 5, 2023, and will end on June 4, 2023. Here we are providing all of the information on the Assam PSC Recruitment 2023, such as the notice pdf, crucial dates, application online link, and so on.
About Assam Public Service Commission
According to the terms of the Government of India Act, of 1935, the Assam Public Service Commission was founded on April 1, 1937, and its first Chairman was Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS official from London. After Mr. James Hezelett, five other officers, mostly former ICS officers, filled the role of Chairman for varying periods until a new regulation was drafted in 1951. The regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in the exercise of the powers provided by Article 318 of the Indian Constitution, and they came into force on September 1, 1951.
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is looking for 30 Junior Managers to work in a variety of departments. The Junior Manager will be in charge of promoting senior management in the implementation of policies and procedures, project management, and employee supervision.
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Manager|
|Notification Release||25 April 2023|
|Online apply Start||5 May 2023|
|Last date to apply||4 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|Notification released Date||25 April 2023|
|Online apply start||5 May 2023|
|Last date to apply||4 June 2023|
- Full-time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering) for Junior Manager (Electrical).
- For Junior Managers (Mechanical), a full-time three-year diploma in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Full-time three-year diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Technology for Junior Managers (lT).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Strong problem-solving and leadership abilities.
- Ability to operate both independently and collaboratively.
- Microsoft Office Suite and project management software proficiency.
- Understanding of relevant laws and regulations.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Junior Manager||21 years||38 years|
The pay for the Junior Manager job will depend on how much experience and education the person has. The individuals who have been selected will also get perks like health insurance, plans for their retirement, and paid time off. The pay scale is INR Rs.25000-92000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2023 based on how well they perform in the following stages:
Interview with Written Test
Apply Process- APSC Recruitment
Candidates can submit their applications for the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 by following the processes that are listed below:
- go to the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission, which may be found at http://apsc.nic.in/.
- To apply for the position of Junior Manager, go to the Recruitment Advertisement and click on it.
- To finish the registration procedure, provide your personal information as well as your professional qualifications.
- Now complete the application by selecting the Apply now option and clicking on it.
- Make the necessary payments for the application, then turn in the application form.
- You should now save the application in PDF format.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date for the APSC Recruitment 2023 online application?
Ans. 4 June 2023 is the last date for the APSC Recruitment 2023 online application.
Q2. What is the starting date for the APSC Recruitment 2023 online application?
Ans. 5 May 2023 is the starting date for the APSC Recruitment 2023 online application.
Q3. How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2023 online?
Ans. A step-by-step application procedure is mentioned above in the article for APSC Recruitment 2023 online.