AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
The All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has announced the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2023 in order to recruit 3055 brilliant people for the Nursing Officer job. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to work in the healthcare industry.
AIIMS is accepting online applications from qualified and interested candidates for this hiring campaign. The application period begins on April 12, 2023, and concludes on May 5, 2023. To avoid any complications, interested applicants should submit their applications as soon as possible rather than waiting until the deadline. All details regarding AIIMS nursing officer recruitment 2023 is given in the below section.
|Name of Department||AIIMS Delhi|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test)|
|Name of Exam||AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer|
|No of vacancy||3055|
|Release date of notification||4 April 2023|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Start date for apply||12 April 2023|
|End date for apply||5 May 2023|
|Selection Process||CBT examination|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Important Dates- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Applicants must apply online at the official website. The dates for online registration are listed below. Interested candidates should adhere to the deadlines and apply accordingly. Applications received after the deadlines will be rejected.
|Online Apply date||12 April 2023|
|Last date to apply||5 May 2023|
|CBT Exam date||3 June 2023|
Eligibility and Academic Qualification- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing or B.Sc. (Post Certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree. OR a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with two years of experience in a hospital.
- Registered with the Indian Nursing Council as a Nurse and Midwife.
The age details for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-4) 2023 can be found in the table below.
|Name of the post||Age|
|Nursing Officer||18 to 30 Years|
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation is as follows
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWBD: 10 years
and ex-servicemen: 5 years
Application Fees- AIIMS Nursing Officer 2023 Recruitment
Candidates must pay their application fees online. Under any circumstances, the application fee will not be refunded. The required application fee can be paid through DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, or net banking.
Salary- AIIMS Nursing Office 2023 Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Nursing Officer||Rs.44900 to Rs. 55500 (monthly)|
AIIMS nursing officer Recruitment 2023 selection process is given in the below section.
- Written Test
- DV (document verification)
- Medical Examination
|Nursing related subjects||180||180|
Steps to apply- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Open the official webpage at www.norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in to apply online.
- Press on -> Important Announcements -> Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-4) to access the test.
- Candidate Register with a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- Candidate with your generated registration number and password Login.
- Candidate makes sure to fill in the correct information in the application form.
- Before submitting, double-check the information.
- All required documents Scanned copies should be uploaded.
- You must pay the application fees.
- submit it after Filling out the application form.
- Candidate do not forget to take a Printout of the completed application.
Read More: BTSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date for AIIMS nursing application form 2023?
Ans. 5 May 2023 is the last date for AIIMS nursing application form 2023.
Q2. What is the salary of AIIMS nursing officer 2023?
Ans. The salary of AIIMS nursing officer 2023 falls between Rs.44900 to Rs. 55500 approximately.
Q3. What is the age limit for AIIMS nursing officer exam 2023?
Ans. 18 to 30 Years maximum age limit required for AIIMS nursing officer exam 2023.
Q4. How to apply for NORCET 2023?
Ans. A step-by-step process is given above in this article for candidates to apply NORCET 2023.