Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dhopur House,
New Delhi – 110069
COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2015
The Union Public Service commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Medical Services Examination 2015 on 28th June, 2015. The examination will be held at various centres across the country. and interested candidate can apply online at official website and vacant post details are following :-
- Medical Officer :1402 posts,
- Age Limit : Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st January, 2015. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules,
- Qualification : A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways. : 600
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 39
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services. : 391
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation : – 372
Fee: Rs. 200/- to be paid in any branch of SBI by cash or by Net Banking facility of SBI, SBBJ, SBH, SBM, SBP SBT or using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. OBC candidates are required to pay full fees.
How to Apply :Candidates must apply online at UPSC website at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 14/03/2015 to 10/04/2015.
Details are available at http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2015/CMS_2015/final%20page%20en%20%2850%29%2036-41.pdf and Complete details, other information and syllabus is available at the UPSC website at Guidelines to the candidates –> at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
combined medical services examination 2015 | upsc vacancy 2015