ssc vacancy 2015-16
- Stenographer Grade-c and Grade-D
- Qualification : 12th pass,
- Age : 18-27 years as on 01/08/2015, Relaxation in age as per rules.,
- Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600 for Grade-C and PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for Grade-D
- vacant post
- Tentative vacancies for Stenographers Grade – C : 50 posts (UR- 28, SC-5,ST-08,OBC-9)
- Tentative vacancies for Stenographers Grade – D : 1014 posts (UR- 642, SC-113,ST-61, OBC-198)
application Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” These stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. If you are applying Online, payment can be through Net Banking with SBI. OR The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net-banking.
Application last Date: Last date for filling of the application is 07/09/2015 (5PM) (03/07/2014 for the candidates of far-flung areas)
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Regional / Sub Office of the SSC depending upon the choice of the exam centre by the candidates.
Candidates can apply Online at SSC Website http://ssconline.nic.in up to 04/09/2015 for Part-I and up to 07/09/2015 for Part-II registration only.
For more details, please visit http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/stenographer/pdf/Notice%20StenoC&D%202015.pdf
keyword :- ssc vacancy 2015 |